-
August 12th, 2003, 08:10 PM
#1
Inactive Member
I have some super 8 film that I plan on transfering to DVD. Before I start transfering I was wanting to clean and condition the film. I am looking for imformation on the best way I can do this.
-
August 12th, 2003, 10:11 PM
#2
HB Forum Moderator
Hello Heavenly Keys. It's an honor to have your first Hostboard post!
I only have a moment right now but if you use the search function on this forum and type in cleaning Super-8 you should get a topic or two to show up.
-
August 13th, 2003, 06:20 PM
#3
Inactive Member
-
August 15th, 2003, 02:30 AM
#4
Inactive Member
I use "Anti-Stat Film Cleaner" by Edwal..it is the tetrachloroethylene type, the bottle says it cleans and Lubricates...it works very well, I didn't know about the rubber glove part, I'll have to start wearing those. It dries pretty fast, so I clean an area, wait a few secs for it to dry, then move onto the next area...
-
September 30th, 2003, 07:17 PM
#5
Inactive Member
[QUOTE]Originally posted by MikeyB:
[QB]I use "Anti-Stat Film Cleaner" by Edwal"...
Any idea if Edwal has a website, or if this cleaner can be purchased online?
-
October 1st, 2003, 01:55 AM
#6
HB Forum Moderator
I did a Google search and Edwal seemed to turn up quite a bit. B & H photo appears to have it, as do other mail order houses.
Maybe someone has a concrete link. Make that a nerf link, around here one never knows. [img]graemlins/shhh.gif[/img]
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks